Thanks for attending our Benelux Webinar
We want to thank everyone who attended our joint webinar with Oracle on the 24th of June. We hope you enjoyed the session and found the presentations valuable. We had a great time sharing our knowledge and experiences with you and hope you’ll find the insight useful when building your own cloud and digital transformation strategy.
Special thanks also to our partner, Oracle, with whom we’ve successfully deployed many solutions for our mutual customers across the Benelux region and beyond.
Highlights of the event
- Richard Kreeft from the Netaxis team presented some valuable insights about Digital Transformation and the different approaches ITSPs and Telcos can take
- Oracle’s Sergio Ibanez Candela talked about how Oracle is harnessing the power of the cloud to enable network evolution and innovation of new products
- Bart Coelmont discussed the important revenue streams that are growing from Microsoft Teams and how Direct Routing as a Service from Netaxis can ensure Telcos are not left behind
- The evolution and future of Cloud-Native SBCs was presented by Bart de Boer and covered how some of the historic challenges can be easily overcome with Oracle
- Of course, those that attended will know we had a quiz, live demos and much more. We’ll be sharing even more content on these subjects and many others soon!
Whether you didn’t get a chance to attend, or you want to recap on the session, we’re delighted to provide download links to the slides below:
- Oracle – Network evolution strategy – Sergio Ibanez Candela
- Netaxis supporting your digital transformation – Richard Kreeft
- Direct Routing as a Service and the Teams opportunity – Bart Coelmont
- Cloud-Native SBCs – present and future – Bart de Boer
We hope you see you all again soon, hopefully face to face, in the near future!